1. Three (3) to five (5) judges shall make up each team (The number of judges per team shall be determined prior to the event).
2. Judging will be based on the quality of workmanship, presentation and originality.
3. Each judge shall look over each specific category (paint, chrome, interior, etc.) of the car, and consider its good points. Only one score is put on each scoring sheet, for each category, and that score is final.
The judging will produce one “Overall Winner”, “2nd Place”, “3rd Place”, etc.; as well as high scoring cars for each category.
4. ”Best of Show” winner will be chosen by:
- A: Highest total point score over all class winners.
- B: WOW Factor.
- C: Interaction with Judges.
- D: Presentation of the displayed cars immediate area.
5. The highest scoring cars from each category will be re-judged by the entire judging panel on Sunday lunch time before final scores, to determine the 1st, 2nd and 3rd “Best of Show” winners.
6. Judges are encouraged to make notes on their score sheets during initial judging for future reference as to “Best of Show” and “Best Car” in all categories. This information may be used, in the event of a tie, as part of the decision making process.
7. Completed judging sheets are the property of Concours South Africa and will NOT be distributed to Entrants on the day of or after the event.
8. In ALL instances, the judge’s decision is final.